SUBMITTING YOUR CHAPTER'S CREDENTIALS FORM
An official Credentials Form must received for your chapter's voting delegate to be considered confirmed. Chapter presidents - alumnae and collegiate - are the only members who can sign this form and designate who will be serving as the voice for their chapter during Fraternity business sessions.
Download the Alumnae Chapter Credentials Form HERE
Download the Collegiate Chapter Credentials Form HERE
How do I fill out a credentials form?
- If the chapter president is participating in FOCUS 2020 as the voting delegate, they should list their name as the "official voting delegate" and sign the bottom of the form.
- If the chapter president is not able to participate, and an alternate is selected, the chapter president should list the alternate's name as the "official alternate delegate" and sign the bottom of the form.
- If the chapter president AND an alternate are participating in FOCUS 2020, then the chapter president's name should be listed at the "official voting delegate" and the second attendee could be listed as the "official alternate delegate." This will let us know that two chapter members are attending and if for some reason the president is unable to be present during Fraternity business meetings, the alternate has already been chosen and approved by the chapter. Keep in mind that only one person is able to vote per chapter.
- Alternate delegates must be members in good standing with the Fraternity.
- For alumnae chapters, dues and fees must be current and paid by June 29 in order to have a delegate at FOCUS 2020. Members participating as the chapter's voting delegate must have paid Fraternity dues or be a Life Loyal Member. Bylaws for the chapter must also be current.
How do I submit our credentials form?
- Credentials Forms can be submitted through the form below, or mailed to Delta Delta Delta, 14951 Dallas Parkway, Suite 500, Dallas, TX 75254.
When are credentials forms due?
- Credentials Forms must be received by Sunday, July 5, 2020.